I sometime need to check arrays for their values dispersed around. Just dumping the array is OK when interested in a particular key or value. But what about those big info arrays from hook_token_info, hook_menu etc. This is what I did.
Sooo ... I've finally upgraded my own site. I thought it would be easy. A simple drupal site only using images. And yes I'm not reading READMEs that often. I trust drush somehow to handle this for me. But drush only sooth the 'pain'.
This blog contains my bash script which does some staging from production onto my laptop where I update the site to the latest D6 then upgrade to D7. The script is generic enough to adapt for other upgrades.
We needed to protect our production site from prying eyes for a while with a basic authentication. Using apache basic auth settings seemed not enough. Or actually was too much. We wanted the theme to blend in. So these files were not supposed to get protected. Only our Drupal pages should.